Monday, November 15, 2010

Chemical Burn After A Facial

training camp in Saariselka

Last week I had the opportunity to a training camp of the Finnish ski-orienteering team in Saariselka to visit in northern Lapland. With cold temperatures, lots of snow and well groomed trails (about 30 km) the training conditions could not have been better. It was mainly endurance training on the program, but also a ski-orienteering exercises on a dense gauge network. A cross-country race and a strength test were part of the program.
It was very instructive to see, is trained as in Finland. I think I could definitely benefit from this week. Sporty as well as linguistically (good opportunity to refresh my Finnish). Now I'm
for 2 weeks in southern Finland with relatives. Snow is at least in the ski hall and Fabian from SAS is even a training partner in the region.
I look forward to the subsequent storage in Ylläs with the Swiss team.

follow pictures when I am back in Switzerland ...

greetings from the north

0 comments:

Post a Comment